Welcome To Spring Creek Elementary
We are so proud of our many school endorsements, special programs and our Full-time Gifted Program. It truly shows that when as a team you believe, you do achieve. We continually host opportunities for you and your family to visit our school.
Spring Creek’s purpose is to collaboratively achieve personal and academic excellence in an engaging, safe, and trusting environment of shared leadership.
|Location Name:||Spring Creek Elementary School|
|Address:||25571 Elementary Way Bonita Springs, FL. 34135|
|Google Maps Link:||Link|
|Principal:||Mrs. Diane Sherman|
|School Colors:||Blue and Gold|
|Bell Time Start:||8:30 AM|
|Bell Time Tardy:||8:55 AM|
|Bell Time End:||3:10 PM|
At Spring Creek Elementary we encourage parent and business partnerships for mutual support.
- Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- Optimist Awards
- Veterans Day Ceremony
- Volunteer Program
- Parent Information Evenings
- Bonita Springs Fire and Rescue
- Bonita Springs Lions Club
- The Bridge Fund
- Laces of Love
- McDonalds Bonita Beach Road
- Outback of Bonita Springs
- Shoes that Fit
Before/After School Program
Please visit the before/after school program page for more information
- Available to all Spring Creek Elementary students.
- Before School Hours 7:00 a.m. - 8:25 a.m.
- After School Hours 3:10 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Open every day that school is in session. We are also open the extra hours on early dismissal days. Closed on School Holidays.
- Regristration is required. Registration form can be printed online or picked up in the office.
- Full Time Gifted Program
- Science Resource and Lab
- Migrant Pre-K Program
- Pre-K ESE
- Reading Resource
- Accelerated Reader & Math Programs
- Technology Based Instruction
- Inclusion Model for ESOL Instruction
- Art, Music and Physical Education
- Roaring Readers
- Student Led Conferences
- Discover Science Night
- Science Fair
- Student Recognition Awards
- Dr. Seuss/Read Across America Day
- Scholastic Book Fairs
- Field Days
- Holiday House
2855 Colonial Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33966
Phone: (239) 337-8247
Fax: (239) 335-1428
1262 Wings Way Suite #207
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
Phone: (239) 337-8347
Fax: (239) 303-2589
360 Santa Barbara Blvd. N.
Cape Coral, FL 33993
Phone: (239) 242-2059
Fax: (239) 458-1079
Please visit the Lee County School Student Assignment website for more information.